For sale: 74 pieces of AD590JH (new)

Per recommendations at sci.electronics.design I am posting an add in this group. This is my first time posting an add in this group so please forgive me if I did not do this properly. Creative feedback would be helpful.

Items currently up for sale on ebay.

Qty of (74) AD590JH temperature sensors. New and unused stock.

The auction listing should mention everything you need to know. If not, contact me.

Thank you.

Gerb...

Reply to
Gerbermultit00l

4 days left.
Reply to
Gerbermultit00l

Because it violates the newsgroup charter.

--
B. Hussein Obama won't wear an American flag on his lapel, or put his hand over
his heart during the national anthem, but prominently displayed in his Houston

over

ston

Where can I find this newsgroups charter?

Gerb

Reply to
Gerbermultit00l

As a general rule, if the newsgroup title doesn't have "marketplace" or "forsale" in it, don't post ads in it. There are exceptions, ALL of which note the exception in the charter.

--
B. Hussein Obama won't wear an American flag on his lapel, or put his hand over
his heart during the national anthem, but prominently displayed in his Houston
campaign office are TWO Cuban flags, each with a picture of Che Guevara
superimposed on it.
Reply to
clifto

Hey Gerb,

You were not a good buyer, you bought something without knowing what you bought, someone tricked you to buy many. Too bad you trust Ebay sellers so much. Shame on you.

Where can I find this newsgroups charter?

Gerb

Reply to
Jakthehammer

This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any electronics related sale messages belong on or

for Google users.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell