Fairchild 304/304H oscillograph manual posted

I scanned this for a tube-addict colleague, if someone else needs it you can [VERY temporarily] obtain it from . Has schematic, parts list and calibration procedure.

Reply to
larwe

Thanks for the efforts. FWIW the center of the schematic is not in the .pdf. I noticed this when pieceing the 2 schematic pages to each other.

Take care Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Thanks Lewin for posting this; if we all would scan and post our old manuals once in a while, we could collectively create an archive that no one person or organization would likely muster.

The operating and service manual (missing the foldout schematic unfortunately) for the Dumont 304 'scope is at:

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/dumont/304/dumont304.pdf

Lewin, if possible, please rescan the schematic to fill in the gap in the center.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

Well dang. Actually the schematic is folded in half, and I scanned both sides of the fold. Unfortunately my scanner is "intelligent" and edited out the edges for some reason.

Reply to
larwe