Expert needed - McGraw-Hill professional technical book author/contributor

Hello,

My name is Victoria Roberts and I am the Acquisitions Administrator for Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd., a book producer. A major publisher has asked us to produce books on the following general topics: The prospective author should have significant standing in his professional community and/or a strong promotional platform.

If you are interested in becoming a published author, please reply with your credentials to me. Please forward this message to any interested parties.

Thank you,

Victoria Roberts Acquisitions Administrator Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd.

13 Gurnet Road PMB#300 Brunswick, ME 04011 Phone: 207-725-8251 Fax: 207-725-8385 Email: snipped-for-privacy@mfx.net Web:
lweauthors