electronic components

Hi everybody,

Nice to meet you . I'm a salesman for electronic components. Our main products are rectifier

diode, bridge rectifier, mosfet,capacitors and chip resistors.

If you have any interested in our products, pls feel free to contact us.

Joshua

ADD:261-265 Jiahe Rd, Siming District, Xiamen City, Fujian Province. China Email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
orjesussx

Newsgroups are for discussion, NOT advertising. If you do, people get angry with you and never buy from you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Woodward

Sorry, i will not do it next time