Capacitor codes

I have a problem with xtal stability in a tune circuit. I know what the fault is but I can not work out the faulty capacitor code no the Sch diagram it is 10p/CH I know it is 10 pico farads or puff but I do not understand the CH all I can find out is that C is possible ±

0.25pF but what is the H for?
--
Tom
Reply to