Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Replacing drawer guides.?
At the old house I replaced several broken drawer guides with those nice ball-bearing full-extension types. I'm considering doing the same here... nothing broken yet, but the full extension would be...
4
4

OT: Who said this...
Who was it that said this in January 2000... "Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been,...
6
6

Announcment: Xyce Version 6.1 has been released
The Xyce(TM) team is pleased to announce the release of Xyce(TM) Version 6.1. This release is a minor release that includes significant improvements over Xyce(TM) versions 6.0 and 6.0.1. Please see...

OT: USPS tells entrepreneurs that American citizens aren't their customers
OT: USPS tells entrepreneurs that American citizens aren't their customers... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete...
10
10

OT: You know you're old...
You know you're old... When your son asks you to baby sit, so he can go to his 25th High School Reunion :-) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...

VP2450 Spice Model
I'm behaviorally modeling a _system_ that includes the discrete device Supertex VP2450. At the Supertex/Microchip site, it says no Spice model available :-) Does anyone know of a model? Thanks! ...Jim...
14
14

Behavioral Differential Pair
A Behavioral Differential Pair... "B_DIFF_PAIR.pdf" has been added to the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website... "A behavioral differential pair built around the TANH function; voltage and...

Error in Open Alias File
Error Message: Error in Open Alias File What the hell!! Took me almost a day to figure out that error message meant I can't assign a reference designator DB^@REFDES in a symbol I created for an...

OT: Best Website Hosting?
I'm fed up with OLM (my website hosting company), they've garnered yet another blacklisting due to spam traffic, snarling up my E-mail forwarding... Final-Recipient: RFC822; Action: failed Status:...
13
13

Stepping multiple parameters in a simulation
A question presented on the LTspice list by John Woodgate prompted my answer, which may be of interest to other LTspice/PSpice/whatever users: Here's an extreme example of multi-parameter stepping......

OT: I thought I would throw up...
OT: I thought I would throw up... Drove up to Jack in the Box for my monthly dose of Sourdough Jack and saw a sign, "Egg white & Turkey Sandwich" :-( Gag me with a spoon X;{ ...Jim Thompson -- | James...

OFFTOPIC: independent pcb design engineers
offtopic - anyone here do or know of anyone who does pcb layouts for hobby and commercial products on the side? project in mind has 7 to 9 pages of schematics destined for a 4 layer board. would like...

Logic Function Models That Simulate on Analog Simulators...
Logic Function Models That Simulate on Analog Simulators, see... "" on the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website. Basic functionality, output stages to be added. Experimenting, nothing as...
3
3

LM94022 Multi-Gain Analog Temperature Sensor with Class-AB Output
Subcircuit model for the LM94022 Multi-Gain Analog Temperature Sensor with Class-AB Output has been posted to the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson...

Interesting First Cut at Spice Modeling of TLP191B
Interesting First Cut at Spice Modeling of TLP191B... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan...
9
9