OT: Who said this...

Who was it that said this in January 2000...

"Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman..." ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?

Reply to
krw

Good combination of statements, eh ?:-] ...Jim Thompson

Hillary.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

And watch her win... we're on what I call "second generational ignorance". ...Jim Thompson

Yes, she DOES seem to be married to herself..

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Sat, 03 May 2014 09:38:14 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

Keith's or the other guy's? ;-)

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno