SPICE grammar and syntax

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a formal Backus-Naur style syntax and/or grammar definition for any of the various SPICEs out there? Specifically, hspice, pspice, or berkeley spice. What is the difference from a grammar/syntax perspective?

thanks ms

Reply to
63q2o4i02

As far as i know they would all be the same (only a few details would differ). I think it would be an interesting project to see if it could indeed be put into Backus-Naur (or RTN) form.

--
JosephKK
Reply to