software used to make the laserprinter PCB etch resist images ?

what software is best used to make the images for the DIY laser printer PCB resist trick ?

ie. print image on the laser printer, iron on copper cover board, wash away paper, disolve exposed copper, remove the plastic, drill holes .....

thanks for any help, rob

Reply to
robb

printer PCB

board, wash away

Hello i posted some of my PCB progress in "alt.binaries.schematics.electronics"

i was hopping for some experienced advice and critiques on design, layout , how to improve what is wrong what is right etc..

thanks for your help and time, robb

Reply to
robb

Keep the tracks as thick as possible. Keep pads as big as possible without them causing shorts.

I use PCBCAD21 which I got off ebay for a few pounds.

Reply to
Marra

Know your vendor (a real jerk).

'd-respond-to-a-bug-report-or-request-for-assistance-with-his-software

Reply to
JeffM

But I am a not for profit vendor ! Hence a huge PCB CAD program for peanuts. A similar program from Number one systems would be =A3400.

So get your facts right before accusing people of spamming !

Reply to
Marra