Saving a PSpice Circuit as a Library Part

How can Capture or Model Editor be used to convert a PSpice schematic into a library part? I'm using Ver. 9.2.

I have a small circuit with input and output ports that I want to put into a library so that I can easily use it in other designs.

Reply to
Bob Penoyer

Two ways:

(1) "MAKE" Subcircuit

(2) Just place a hierarchical block in your other design, then set the "VIEW" path to your "part".

...Jim Thompson

Thanks, Jim.

Reply to
Bob Penoyer

Check out my website for the various tricks I do with subcircuits and importing netlists.

...Jim Thompson