Printing from Acad

Hi all, I'd like to print a file from Acad 13 but have struck a slight problem. I want the output to be black on white paper. I don't seem to be able to assign "black" to any of the pens. The darkest is colour 250 which, on my laser printer (Panasonic KX-P6100) does not print as solid black. Any ideas welcome. Thanks, Alan

Reply to
Alan Peake

Alan,

In AutoCAD14 and AutoCAD-LT 97, if you select White as your pen color you get black lines on white paper when you plot it.

--
James T. White
Reply to