New user problems

Hi,

I found KiCAD some days ago and like to ask some help:

ll is ok.

  1. Can i find somwere help to organice the component library, because some components are situated in devices like resistors and capasitors and so on. I liked that they are in their own library, because you can find them easi ly. In the component scheduler is much clearer but picking new component to chema is confused.

  1. When i created a new PCB-decal and try to save it to some library, i get an "GITHUB ERROR". How can i solve this? Those libraries are read only.

  2. In past i had PADS lisence and i was making several differen develop ver sions of Project, ex. Project_01. How to make it (there are not Save as ope ration).

Regard Pekka

Reply to
oh6hsr