Maximum Power Dissipation Limits

How do I set the maximum power dissipation limits (power rating) for a resistor in a PSpice schematic? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jeslyn

Do you have the SMOKE option, or Advanced Analysis? If so, it is in the SMOKE settings. If it is just vanilla PSpice, you take a look at the power trace on the part, and see if exceeds limits...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

Or learn how to write Macros for use in Probe. I even have one for safe-operating-area for hot-electron-limited MOSFET's ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature