MATLAB

hello everyone. I have a very important question: how can I create gui in matlab that recieves from the user a two dimensional space that includes buildings or poles and the program translates the drawing to a matrix that is made of "zeros" and "ones" ( when "1" indicates a part of the building and "0" indicates air). I will be happy to any help regarding this matter. thanks in advance.. a student

Reply to
guy1882