Looking for battery spice models

One article that seems to be referenced everywhere is:

"Simple PSpice models let you simulate common battery types"

By S. Hageman. It was published in Oct, 1993 in EDN.

Sadly, I can't locate it. Does anybody have a copy squirreled away, or a more up to date source for battery models?

Thanks

--
Regards,
  Bob Monsen

If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has
so much as to be out of danger?
                                  Thomas Henry Huxley, 1877
Reply to
Bob Monsen