8051 Development Board / 89C51 / MCS51 / 8052

8051 Development Board / 89C51 / MCS51 / 8052

After searching for ages for an 8051 board I can develop stuff on I finally gave up and made my own. Its not like I wanted anything really advanced, just easy to use and easy to debug...

A few colleagues have bought them and reckon they're cool so we've put them on our website for anyone who is interested.

Not everyone is looking for made up kits so the boards are available separately for those that would like to make their own.

under Products/MCU Development Kits.

regards

B.

Reply to