layout courses

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a really good course on PCB layout, preferably generic rather than tool specific. I've manually routed several high speed boards with ORCAD, some even with mico-vias but I'd like to get into consultancy and a bit of paper is worth more than "trust me".

Colin

Reply to
colin_toogood

I think that IPC has a recognised certification scheme.

Leon

Reply to
Leon