How to simulate an IR Emitter & Detector?

Hi,

I am simulating a Magnetic levitation circuit in Multisim and I am having problems simulating the IR Emitter and Detector. How do I simulate the varying resistance of the circuit depending on the position of the levitated object?

Any suggestions of doing this in Multisim or any other package will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
rishabh.sinha