Electronic work bench freeware 9 Printing problem

I am uisng Electronic work bench freeware 9, but when I print file, I donot get good prints, i.e for eg. the pcb tracks are not sharp enough, I am using adobe acrobat o print to PDF files.

Reply to
cvniras

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: : I am uisng Electronic work bench freeware 9, but when I print file, I : donot get good prints, i.e for eg. the pcb tracks are not sharp enough, : I am using adobe acrobat o print to PDF files.

If you want a quality design package for free, use gEDA on Linux.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Brorson

I doubt that *printing* was ever intended to produce decent artwork for pcbs !

You may want to look at the options in Acrobat btw.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Reply to
cvniras

try using ageneric printer driver based on the type you have.

Reply to
invester_wanted