DEFCON in LT-SPICE?

What does DEFCON mean when running a simulation in LT-SPICE? During many simulations, the SPICE engine supposedly goes into DEFCON, and the quality of the results apparently deteriorates.

Is something wrong with my circuit, or is it just that I am pushing LT- SPICE?

Thanks, Mukund

Reply to
mukund

"mukund" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@u29g2000pro.googlegroups.com...

Hello,

maybe yes.

At least LTspice has had a hard time to simulate your circuit.

You should think about a better circcuit structure or more reasonable values in your design. Using Nano-Ohms and Tera-ohms in one circuit for example can lead to trouble. Also some of the vendor's opamp-models are a nightmare for every SPICE-simulator.

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

Depends on which DEFCON level it was...