anybody use "diptrace"

Does anyone here have any experience with a program called "diptrace"? I'd be interested in any comments regarding the program and about the company. I'm especially interested in any comments relating to user support.

I'm currently using a couple of programs from Ivex which is now defunct. WinDraft, the schematic capture program is okay (just okay), WinBoard is less so (it has a distinct DOS/Win3.1 odor).

TIA eric

Reply to
Eric

't-picture-that+zz-zz+*-bug-problems+DipTrace+*-you-have-nothing-else-to-stand-on+ww-ww+qq+not-a-nice-choice

Reply to
JeffM

Hi,

Eric wrote: