any advice about "c-ply" material from 3M,StPaul?

Hello, dear community. Can someone help me to find a distributor of 'c-ply' (embedded capacity for PCB material)..it is produced by 3M in Minnesota,but I can not contact them. If someone uses that material, please send me a link to a PCB manufacturer, that can use that material. Best regards! Slav. (UA3QGN) Russia.

Reply to
Slav