Looking for robust light sensor

I'm seeking a light sensor that has to remain stable in a humid, sometimes hot environment, up to 45C. It doesn't have to be particularly sensitive, basically just monitor whether it's a bright day, or a dull day, or night. I've crashed & burned with LDRs, so I know they're not the go. Any suggestions?

Reply to
bruce varley

dmm

use a led use a photo diode

: :

:

Reply to
Ed ()

take one out of the cheapest solar garden light they work well over that temp

Reply to
david