they are for a tait t373
thanks for reading
Reply to
someone
Try

Dave :)
Reply to
David L. Jones
yep,,,,know that these ones should be common for the radio and second hand will do thanks for the heads up m
Reply to
someone
looks like a synth project, as all those xtals will cost a fortune
Reply to
Ed -|-
"Ed -|-"
** Might just be a bunch of radio location beacon frequencies for "aviators" to use.
Any relevance to Howard Hughes is purely accidental .....
Reply to
Phil Allison
are well....might break out my soldering iron,,,,, no the xtals wont cost that much in the scheme off things its just that I thought I would ask as these where popular in the aviation scene thanks again guys m
Reply to
someone