WTB:older micoprocessor development boards and BOOKS

Hi,

I after older microprocessor development type boards and BOOKS ..pre

1980's and on ..mainly all the early microprocessors, 8080,8085,z80,6502,6800,SC/MP 2650 etc and all the early 16 bit ones 8086,TMS9900,68000 ,z8000 etc ..

after any development type boards using any of the above micros and any information manual or books on the processors or their interface,programming and use.

I you have any and willing to part with them ..email with details and any $$ worth value so you can part with them without any tears

tnx

Reply to
mc

MC, What are you doing with them?

GM

well, you melt the boards down etc and collect the gold.

Reply to
Gonz

I've been told that you need some vewwy naaastee chemicals to do that ôô

Reply to
Jim

Maybe he needs the books too to light the fire to melt them all down?

I wonder what the real reason is though

Reply to
Gonz

I play around with them .. I enjoy the architecture of the early CPU's=20 =2E.Todays micros get so complex that you need a 300 page book to=20 undestand them fully.. + I sort of grew up with them when they were=20 first used ..@ that time I certainly could not afford more than one=20 micro to muck around with ..but in the end I had a go with SC/MP,=20

6800/6802, 6502, z80 and TMS 9900 (16bit) I liked the TMS chip=20 (humungas for its era ..64pin chip ..white ceramic ...and yes all gold=20 pins) and it had virtual registers in the ram (that some of the micro=20 controller chips employ now..

so there ..

books ..well help me with the info on the micro chips and interfacing=20 =2E.you see there is still lot of these around on shelves and cupboards=20 just corroding away till one day someone sees them and just junks them=20 without placing any importance to them.. so far I've rejuvinated a...

MicroScamp(EA) (SC/MP) D2 kit(6800) SYM1 (6502) Microprofessor(6502)

2x 6802 boards 2 x8085 boards(similar to SDK85) very nice 2x AIM65 (6502) one complete with books etc TE-Z80 kit (built myself)(talking electronics)

so I like one on 6809, 68000, SC/MP development kit, TMS9900 (16bit) DK, =

8088 or 8086 devel>>>> What are you doing with them?

=F4

Reply to
mc

Hi... mc can you contact me via email. (vk4vzk at hotmail dot com). I have a zenith laptop with carry bag in working condition. Has all the books with it but the battery is dead. I don't think the books are the original books for this model. It has two floppy drives and runs on a very early version of dos 3.21. It never had a hard drive. The dos disk is still in working order. The bag has AMP on it. Looks like it has a 8087 numeric data coprocessor. It might be of some use to you. I have been looking for 5 years now for someone that might want it. I dare not throw it in the bin.

vk4vzk

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:51:27 +1100, mc put finger to keyboard and composed:

Would you be interested in manuals for early computers, eg Exidy Sorcerer, Tandy TRS-80?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

No you dumb shit, the poster is seeking early examples of 8 bit microprocessor evaluation and development boards vis 6800 D2 ect, if you have any idea of history of microprocessors that circa late 70s, you would know its value and interest to the poster.

but a dumbarse CB wannabee H call im not suprised

Reply to
nojunk

Sounds like fun - I remember writing a word processer in Z80 assembly, but couldn't afford to buy a printer to go with it. Ahh memories

David

PS: I do have an old Apple IIe that I have been mean> I play around with them ...but in the end I had a go with SC/MP,

Reply to
quietguy

i think i have a book of intrest to you its a 1986 D.A.T.A book, microprocessor listing 10,166 types the size of a telephone book about a

1,000 pages lots of drawings pinouts etc i'm in perth its free if you want it david
Reply to
david