very basic question

Then you didn't look very close. 'L", 'N', and 'E' are shown, exactly where Switchcraft molds it into their products. It is visible on their EAC227, EAC327, EAC309,EAC315, and EAC311 drawings.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sorry; aging eyes after blowing them up to 200% I can see them.

--
Regards
Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.
Reply to
aussiblu

200%? Hell, that's where I *start*, and I use a 22 inch monitor. ;-)
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida