Versatile Preamp

Does anyone have the circuit for a "versatile preamp" . It was in EA or Silicon Chip some years ago. It use TL 072's , and can be set up for Mic, or Phono etc. I built a few ages ago for Mic, but now need to change it to Phono to rescue some old vinyl. Just needs a few component changes. Just bought a nice new A/V reciever, does everything, video, audio, more DSP than you can cope with, but no phono preamp!!

Reply to
mrcreosote

I think I might dig it out at home. What's your email?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

On 9 May 2005 04:39:53 -0700, "mrcreosote" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is a recent design:

It comes in two parts, the power supply and the preamp. DSE sell the preamp section (no transformer) for about $19:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar