Valves are NOT dead .....

"ian field"

** LOL

Not too many male staff would be eligible....

** Myth - not fact.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Phil Allison" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Agreed. I did some digging, wasn't able to substantiate the claim. Sounds like someone's having a lend!

GB, I ran a web-based questionnaire the other day. Turns out that 100% of people have access to the Internet.

--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)