Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Hi all.

I have the Uniden UH-011 Alignment infomation here for anyone who needs it, but what I am asking for is does anyone have the mod to make them scan?

I have seen inside of one that has been modded and all it was, was a wire from linked from a pin on a chip inside the radio to the T/SQL button on the front.

You then only had to push that button in on the front to make it scan at about 2 channels per second. Pushing the button again made it stop I think.

Please if anyone has info on this mod I would really appreciate it, I have not found it anywhere on the internet.

Here is the alignment info for anyone who needs it. Alignment information for Uniden UH-011 Contact author: Rod, VK4XTL Print

UH011(Early Model) PLL UC1368A DRV = 2SC2131 PA = 2SC3021

Alignment Frequency - L302 VR101 - AF Gain VR102 - Squelch VR251 - Deviation VR301 - Modulation Balance

UH011 (PD-658AA) PLL UC1368A PA = 2SC3021 DRV = 2SC2131 Alignment Frequency - (Small Inductor can in PLL) RT103 - AF Gain RT102 - Squelch RT201 - Deviation ?? - Modulation Bal RT101-.S.Meter RT203-.S.Meter RT203-ALC

NB. Please don't email it to me, this address is invalid. I will be checking this thread for responses. Thank you

Reply to
treestump1

if you can get a hold of a Commex Executive, they used the Uniden main board(reversed) but had extra features, scan was one of them

Kev

Reply to
Kev

Thanks but I think finding one of them would be harder than finding the scan mod lol

Surely someone must know the mod to make the UH-011 scan?

It is such a simple mod but so hard to find the instructions for

Reply to
treestump1

Have you looked at this site? Might be helpful.

David

treestump1 wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

Hi thank you for the site.

I have had a good look there and cannot find what I'm after.

It's actually the site that I got the alignment information that I posted at the beginning of this thread from.

If there is anyone out there who can help I will keep checking this thread.

Reply to
treestump1

Hi there,

I was wondering how you got on with finding a scan mod for the UH-011. I have found one of these still original box sitting on a shelf gathering dust and scored it super uber cheap. If it had a scan function it would be one of the best bargains I have ever bought.

Regards,

Rhys.

Reply to
emailrhys

Here is my other thread about the UH-011 scan mod.

There is some information on there you might all find useful in completing the mod.

Reply to
treestump1

Forgot the link, lol.

treestump1