Spinning RGB LED Ball II

So you want a project with lots of moving LEDs?

From: laserpointerforums.com ============================ It was very hard to build! I has a lot of problems with the power transfer and failed may times before I got everything working smoothly. Now it runs like a dream. I made it all from very simple materials like wood, VCR-parts, fans, junk, antenna tubes and a lot of solder!

Total of 9 slip-contacts, not including the motors! The current for the LEDs has travel through 6 slip-contact without glitching! It took about a week to build.

and on you tube:

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

seems popular, photobucket wants money to show the pics.

Jasen Betts