Should I

Should I stick this in the fire and see what happens?

http://tinypic.com/r/2dt3gxd/9

Re: Should I

What on earth is it?

Why do you use such an ad riddled image hosting site?

Re: Should I

It is a lithium battery that has expanded

It is free and easy

And by the way it just popped and a half minute later flared up a bit.

Lithium is flammable

Re: Should I

imgur.com  and there are others

Re: Should I

http://imgur.com/cieIWZP

Re: Should I

Lithium is metal - but a very reactive metal that gets very lively in
contact with water.

Its probably not "flammable" in the same sense as magnesium.

Re: Should I

if anything it's worse.

--
  \_(?)_

Re: Should I

Agreed. I'd rather wear magnesium underpants than lithium ones. ;)
--
Shaun.

Re: Should I

Especially if you're incontinent or prone to weeing when you laugh.

Re: Should I

Why aren't you using Adblock?

Re: Should I

Point, but there /are/ better sites out there. If find tinypic takes
forever to load and I hate the ads (even though I use adblock). I use
http://www.hostpic.org/ as it's fast, reliable and there's no bullshit
of any sort. http://postimage.org/ is another good one.

Re: Should I

Might try them, as tinypic  does have an annoying trait in asking you
every so often to authenticate with completing a time wasting puzzle.

Re: Should I

That figures.

Re: Should I

Noted, thanks ;-)

Re: Should I

Is that a paid product?

Re: Should I

No. It's now properly called Adblock Plus for Firefox (and others I
believe). Search for it under Tools / Add-ons.
--
Shaun.

Re: Should I

I don't use Firefox because it is known to have memory leaks.

Re: Should I

I use Chrome and Adblock Plus.

It's brilliant IMO.

Re: Should I

Apparently there is one some say is better , uBlock Origin

Re: Should I

I have enough memory so that I don't worry too much about it. When I close
Firefox I get it back - it's not like it actually leaks out of the computer.
;)
--
Shaun.