Should I

Should I stick this in the fire and see what happens?

F Murtz

What on earth is it?

Why do you use such an ad riddled image hosting site?

Reply to
Robert

It is a lithium battery that has expanded

It is free and easy

And by the way it just popped and a half minute later flared up a bit.

Lithium is flammable

Reply to
F Murtz

imgur.com and there are others

Reply to
Robert

Why aren't you using Adblock?

Reply to
Clocky

Point, but there /are/ better sites out there. If find tinypic takes forever to load and I hate the ads (even though I use adblock). I use

as it's fast, reliable and there's no bullshit of any sort.
is another good one.

Reply to
Jeßus

Is that a paid product?

Reply to
Robert

No. It's now properly called Adblock Plus for Firefox (and others I believe). Search for it under Tools / Add-ons.

--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~

I don't use Firefox because it is known to have memory leaks.

Reply to
Robert

Might try them, as tinypic does have an annoying trait in asking you every so often to authenticate with completing a time wasting puzzle.

Reply to
F Murtz

Noted, thanks ;-)

Reply to
Clocky

I use Chrome and Adblock Plus.

It's brilliant IMO.

Reply to
Clocky

It looks like its *ALREADY* happened.........................

Reply to
Ian Field

Lithium is metal - but a very reactive metal that gets very lively in contact with water.

Its probably not "flammable" in the same sense as magnesium.

Reply to
Ian Field

That figures.

Reply to
Jeßus

Apparently there is one some say is better , uBlock Origin

Reply to
F Murtz

I took it out of a reader a little bit expanded and left it sitting for a week where it continued to expand.

Reply to
F Murtz

if anything it's worse.

--
  \_(?)_
Reply to

I'd probably dispose of one that did that, before it decided to go exothermic while I wasn't around to chuck it out the window.

Reply to
Ian Field

As I said before I burned it to see what happened. (while it was expanding it was kept safely where it would do no damage)

Reply to
F Murtz