Sharp SX68NF8 TV

Hi,

we have the above tv that started randomly switching itself off about a year ago. Some months later after switching itself off you couldn't turn it back on for some minutes.

Couple of months ago it just wouldn't turn on at all.

Just tried it again today - the power (standby?) led is lit but that's it. I mention this because if memory is correct previously that wasn't lit either.

Any known common faults or equivalent symptoms?

tia

baz

Reply to
Bazil

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:06:34 -0800 (PST), Bazil put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is the service manual:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar