sale Multicore Solders PC81 Solvent Cleaner 5L Cans

Greetings

I have several unused and never opened 5 litres cans of:

  • Multicore Solders PC81 Solvent cleaner & Resnin flux residue remover.

all in their original cardboard boxes.

  • Perfect for cleaning boards n such.
  • Difficult to find these days.
  • Retails for over 0 per can ...

I am happy to part with these at $40 per can (prefer if you can pickup from Sydney - eastern suburbs).

If interested in 1 or more cans, please let me know.

Cheers

Colin

Reply to
Colin Rose