Re: ABX Boxes hides differences

>> Yes they do hide them. > >> They hide them so well that i can't tell you what they >> are, because they are hidden. > >Thanks for admitting the failings in the relay switcher that >you made, Robert.

We all make mistakes...that's why we put rubbers on the end of pencils.

Robert, I'm waiting for your review of the RM-2 relay module >that ABX Company sold, based of course on your personal >experience.

I'm too busy right now.I'm waiting on a phone call from Brian.

Reply to
Robert Morein

That's also goes for penises.

Reply to
Clyde Slick

It's Bwian.

Reply to
Robert Morein

Then I'm doing a good deed, preventing any more lttle Bwians.

Reply to
Clyde Slick

Please stop cross posting this crap into aus.electronics

Reply to
Ross Marchant

Sorry, Ross, but I have an impersonator, Brian L. McCarty, a resident of Cairns Australia. He is forging and crossposting. I suggest you complain to his ISP. It appears he is posting from iinet.net.au

Path: border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.co m!news1.optus.net.au!optus!news.uwa.edu.au!nntp.waia.asn.au!203.59.27.186.MI SMATCH!newsfeed.iinet.net.au!newsfeed.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsstorage1.iine t.net.au!per-qv1-newsstorage1.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.a u!not-for-mail From: "Robert Morein" Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion,alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,aus.electronics Subject: Re: ABX Boxes hides differences Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 20:47:40 +1000 Message-ID: References:

Robert Morein