Rant - why is it so hard?

The sign turns out not to be fool-proof.

A UPS driver misread "Please use the doorbell" as "Please use the door". So he knocked and said that he could not see the door that the arrow was pointing to.

I'll make a new sign: "Ring the God-damned bell."

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

**Hey, here's a thought: Buy the Ring system. Foolproof.
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

Hmm! I was thinking you meant to type "frame" but hit the 'l' in place of the 'r'!! Would that be same finger but opposite hand or something??

--
Daniel
Reply to