Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- puzzled with the negative feedback system
March 31, 2006, 8:18 am
rate this thread
In the negative feedback system ,why should we consider the feedback
block as an isolate
block to the amplifying block? Should't we consider about the input
resistance of the the
amplifying block? If the input resistance of the amplifying block is
considered, there will
be a complexed problem in the transistor circuit. What should we do
while we are analysising
the analog negative feedback system?
Thanks in advance!
- » Help needed to make sensor and other community projects.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Who can help me think about the negative feedback in analog circuit?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under