Problems with Rigol DS1102E DSO

Hi, I've had my DSO for over a year, it's started crashing, the screen goes all white and the front panel goes dead. If I power it up again it's OK for a while. Unfortunately it's unpredictable, sometimes it goes OK for a day or more, so I'm not sure that the supplier (Farnell) would accept that there's a problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? TIA

Reply to
Noodnik