OT. Test Equipment clear-out

I have several items of test equipment looking for a home. First offer to electronics enthusiasts in Aus. Currently located in WA.

Vintage Danbridge (Denmark) 3 decade inductor type DI 3A (wooden box)- 1mH,

10mH, 100mH (3X10 rotary step switch) unpacked weight 3kg.

Genrad Decade Inductor type 1490F (metal box). 4 decade 100uH, 1mH, 10mH, 100mH (4X10 step rotary switch) unpacked weight 10kg.

BPL (British Physical Laboratories, Radlett England) Decade Capacitor model CD

131-A. 0 - 10nF in 1nF steps 0 - 100nF in 10nF steps 0 - 1uF in 100nF steps Cont Var Vernier 100pF - 1100pF unpacked weight 5.6kg

Vintage Yokogawa Electric Works DC voltmeter type MPFB-2R manf. July 1964. Laboratory use. 1000 Ohm/V fixed 0 - 50V and 0 - 100V ranges via top terminals. unpacked weight 1.5kg.

If anyone is interested email me direct for photos or other info.

Reply to
Ross Herbert