Reputable test equipment supplier

We are looking at purchasing some relatively expensive used test equipment from Test Equipment Connection. A first time purchase for us which requires payment upfront before photos, calibration certificates etc can be released.

Has anyone purchased test equipment from Test Equipment Connection and how did you find their service.

reply to snipped-for-privacy@peralex.com

Reply to
Glen Thiele

Just my thoughts, I would want to see the actual pictures and specs before I paid any money. I have never used them.

-- Clif Holland, KA5IPF AVVid Authorized Kenwood and Icom Service Center

816 W Shady Grove Rd Irving, TX 75060

1-800-214-5779

requires

released.

how

Reply to
Clif Holland

equipment

I would not do business with a company that does not allow me to see at least a picture of what I am buying, or a list of basic specs. Makes me wonder what they are hiding. Will they allow you to cancel your order with no penalty to you if the item(s) do not meet with your approval after seeing the photo and/or specs? How long will they tie up your money/credit if you cancel?

--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net  (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the

Tweetldee

This is a shady fly-by-night operation. Stay away!

Reply to
Dennis