Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- OT: Plastic Moulding/Casing Kits?
September 25, 2005, 1:50 pm
rate this thread
I know this is off topic, but don't really have anywhere else to ask ..
If i was planning to create a certain shape, moulded in plastic, are there
any kits avaiable to do this in the comfort of my home? Basically, for
prototyping. Once a design is made, it would be sent for manurfacturing,
just know there is going to be a lot of revision of the design as the
project evolves, so the ability to recreate relatively cheaply and easily
would be very handy.
Any kind of plastic would be fine, no particular characteristics is needed,
especially for the prototyping .. hard plastic of any form .. whatevers
cheapest I guess :)
Thanks in advance!
Re: Plastic Moulding/Casing Kits?
I hope following links help
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)