Plasma TV Demo Movies in stores , can you buy it

The demo's you see on Plasma's in stores like Hardly Normal and JB's ect ect, with great footage of flyovers over beaches cities ect ect, can these be bought, and if not, is there anyone here that works at such a store and can secretly burn me a copy ? please send me your details, and cost for your troubles.

Cheers,

Reply to
Kenzo