OT: Copyright Infringement goes Back to The Future

**Indeed, but it s not as obscene as copyright laws.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Sylvia Else Inscribed thus:

Yes I agree !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

reviews, and satire are IIRC the only two types of derived work that are specifically allowed without needing permission from the copyright holder.

the "flux inductor" idea seems like satire to me.

Jasen Betts

or "He Who Has the Gold, Makes the Rules".

Reply to
Swanny

or "He Who Has the Gold, Makes the Rules".

Reply to
Swanny

or "He Who Has the Gold, Makes the Rules".

Reply to
Swanny

due

There's also about a dozen "Mr. Fusion" logos. What's so protected about three circles and a "Y"?

I especially like this one:

Yeah, it really sucks - much like the UN gun confiscation crap that Obammie the Commie will no doubt go for - see the thread "US Constiturion????"

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise on Google groups

movie:

Podcast:

That is what i said (about the Golden Rule).

Reply to
Robert Baer

Not possible; way beyond statutory time limits ASS-u-ME-ing he copyrighted them initially (and he did NOT, so they are PD).

Reply to
Robert Baer

So Walt disnwey gets away with it because their was no copyright on the cultural works they appropriated and produced a derivative of?

Reply to
Terryc

Dave,

As I just posted on your blog, get a company from the 'axis of evil' (or Australia) to produce the T shirts, they won't give a toss about American lawyers.

Rant-tastic BTW.

Nial.

Reply to
Nial Stewart

Yep.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

shirts.

Have no fear, some MF will copyright a t-shirt with them on it. I am = waiting=20 for one such to go sue crazy.

Reply to
JosephKK

If by this they mean they have received a takedown notice, then they should have fowarded it to you, and given you the option of issuing a counter notice.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

How do you know it's not the CIA behind it all? Inventions such as these, in the hands of megalomaniacal seekers of world domination, could upset the very fabric of space-time. They must be kept secret. I fear that the Forces of Darkness may have a working prototype already. How else do you explain the fact that Tony Abbott is the leader of the Federal Opposition and Ms Kennealy is the Premier of NSW? What have you done? Run. Hide.Grow a beard.

Reply to
L.A.T.

ale due

pg

merch

903386546

s.

drawing

omehow

ww.eevblog.com

,

The whole question is - who has the gold ? ;) (as in the Au?)

China ?

Reply to
kreed

Perhaps NBN considers the term "Flux Capacitor" as their intellectual property.

Reply to
Swanny

Sorry but the designs are so similar in concept that I think most reasonable people would agree the breach copyright.

--
Regards
Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.
Reply to
aussiblu