Need a Techo

Hi all

I have purchased a set of battery powered kitchen scales and I would like to convert the readout from LCD to LED - if someone in/near Melbourne and would like to consider this and another small job, I'd love to hear from you

the other job requires me to be able to sense a low water level and switch on a tap to refill a tank to the high water mark - the key issue here is that the environment is extremely steamy as it is for a steam cooker.

thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

"mindesign" = an arrogant ass

** Why ??

Scales with pointers are cheap and very easy to read.

LED displays consume significant power, LDC's don't - that is why LCD displays are universally used in battery operated devices.

** That is small job and no job offer either - your request is mindless and exploitative.
** Try using the "floating ball" mechanism from an old toilet cistern.

Should be ideal for a old s*****ad like you.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hi,

Converting from LCD to LED is likely to be a re-design, as one needs LED drivers, etc... Not an easy job. And will be MUCH cheaper to buy one with LED in the first place.

Floater connected to a relay.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf