Is there an easy way to multiply / step up DC voltage??

Hello David, yes that is the sort of device my friend is looking for. Certainly sounds good in the write up. Ideally he would like to make his own. Thanks for that. Regards, John Crighton Hornsby

Reply to
John Crighton

Hello Dave, the link that David (just up thread) provided to an Arrid Twin Charge is the sort of device my friend is looking for.

One of these devices to charge his big 12Volt caravan battery and a second device to charge his small 24 Volt battery bank from the car as well.

It is always fun to build something DIY but if the price is right he'll buy it.

The power supply handbook mentioned in your other post. Thanks for that.

Regards, John Crighton Hornsby

Reply to
John Crighton

Hi John

They do work well. I have one installed to charge the battery in my campertrailer. It works well, providing the correct voltage, and ensures the battery is charged fully. It it well built, having done 1000's of kilometers on bumpy roads.

David

Reply to
David