Ideas of perfect

The main things that are in Fact a "central themes operator" are in fact a simple ideas of what "type" of mainframe in that he whole ideas of what it is that we in fact see & seek with, is in fact a normality of what we in fact see & seek in as a normality of what the questions is; in the ideas of what a simpled ideas inters overall indexer is,

Is "The'se computers core mainframe aware of the internals of what a simpled indexer is in the ideas of what we are as an overall indications of what we are as an overall indicator of what type of mini-mainframer it is "powered by"'

What I am saying here is that the operations of the most critical parts of a "computers" appear to be the lowest voltage. Now, don't say the Heat cink.

Reply to
bcon1
& given that your Brain is whole wired with sub-atomics micro "Voltages'; is true artificials intelligence, a stones throw from super close nit micro - or tiny minute voltage core mainframes, - I think so. Computers?
Reply to
bcon1