The ideas of time?

The ideas of what we are - is of little interest if the ideas of what we see - are of little or no internals if the ideas of what a simply complicated structures of approval is in the ideas of what a simply idealized inters is in the overall inters of what we see & obligate towards are in the ideas of what we see & does.

How many idiots - does it take to screw in a light bulb from an electronics college Teachers Federation?

Just one. A Hiver.

Reply to
bcon1

So, they finally found a job simple enough for you? Too bad it won't pay enough for you to move out of your mommie's basment.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

-4

Reply to
bcon1

So, you have a negative IQ?

-- Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell