GPS modules ?

Do you know how much the IQ model is, Alan?

Reply to
dmm

David

It's AUS$ 88.00 (inc GST) and there are different antennas about AUS$50.00. You also need an adapter cable, for the antenna plus an interface connector.

Very small unit. I'm looking at using them for GPS tracking.

Alan

Jenal Communications
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Alan

Thanks for that info Alan.

Reply to
dmm

There is extensive online docmentation at

however you will need to register to get at the online documentation. There are PDF documents describing the hardware and software in great detail.

Mark Borgerson

Reply to
Mark Borgerson

We can only hope he comes out of retirement to draw more of his silly cartoons. I kept a Far side calendar on my bench at work for several years. It was disappointing when they stopped printing them.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Mark Borgerson"

I'm using u-blox and their product line is really cool. Their are really easy to use, output either nmea or their proprietary protocol (which I like better) and they provide up to 4 fixes per second. They are about to release their WS line (weak signal), that supposedly works even indoors. I'm going to try it.

Reply to
Padu

"Alex Gibson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Hi Alex,

Have a look at my site:

Have fun.

Sam

Reply to
Sam Storm van Leeuwen

what has this posting got to do with the subject? dude.

: > This has to be an opening for a 'Far Side' cartoon. ;-) : : : We can only hope he comes out of retirement to draw more of his silly : cartoons. I kept a Far side calendar on my bench at work for several : years. It was disappointing when they stopped printing them. : : -- : ? : : Michael A. Terrell : Central Florida

Reply to
Ed ()

Check your sources ! I've got a 2005 model on my wall now.

-Hershel Roberson

Reply to
Hershel Roberson

I hadn't even looked for one after they announced they would no longer be available in the US. I've only visited the big bookstores a couple times in the last couple years. No electronics books or magazines worth buying so when they said the 365 day "Cartoon a day" calendar was no more I stopped going.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Try the big bookstores' websites, they stock much more than the retail stores. When you find what you want, you can check competitive with comarison sites such as . Hmm, searching for Far Side Calendar returns current titles at links 5 and 6.

-----

Ben Bradley

Thank you to everyone that replied.

Going with the Lassen iq ,meets requirements and has a local supplier.

Circuitcellar lpc arm7 contest starts on the 25th of April according to their website

Reply to
Alex Gibson

When you get it make sure you don't put it down somewhere - they're pretty easy to lose!