FS oscilloscope $220

FS oscilloscope HUNG CHANG 3502 20MHz dual channel very clean near new condition it is black in colour. comes with one probe $220 ono Sydney Ben

Reply to
ben

is that compatible with my windows xp home

Reply to
David

Its compatible with all windows including sliding and sash.

Barry ===== Home page

Barry OGrady

Yes it installs in a PCI slot & XP has native oscilloscope drivers.

gtoomey

Reply to
Gregory Toomey

"David"

** Err - it is a REAL scope.

You know - long glass tube thingy like a TV and lots of dials and switches.

Reply to
Phil Allison

DOH! .. THIS MESSAGE WAS CROSSPOSTED into 4 NG's including 2 computer only groups... no wonder the crap is rising to the top

Reply to
Legend

Oh no! Not him! How did he find his way on here? (I suppose the cross posted advert...) Googling him is interesting...

Reply to
aaa