Electronics Today International ETI 4000 speaker article?

Ok, I wont discuss it anymore. Getting boring anyway.

Reply to
kreed

"kreed"

Ok, I wont discuss it anymore.

** Wise move.

The OP is a blatant troll.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Exactly my point, plus the fact that you didn't test whether the old caps were still OK, and have no way to test the real before and after performance of the speakers anyway. But IF it sounds better to YOU, then that's all that matters, to YOU, right?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T