Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone have the paperwork (or a circuit diagram) of the Dick Smith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel Kit?

It would be a great help to me. Thanks David

Reply to
David

"David" wrote

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone have the paperwork (or a circuit diagram) of the Dick Smith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel Kit?

**A short shot would be to ask DSE,they do have a website you know!!!

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

I went to the web site and got

"Search was unable to find any results for K-3450 , you may have typed your word incorrectly, or are being too specific. Try using a broader search phrase."

"David" wrote

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone have the paperwork (or a circuit diagram) of the Dick Smith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel Kit?

**A short shot would be to ask DSE,they do have a website you know!!!

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Eric

your

circuit

Kit?

**A foot shot would be to ask DSE,they do have a website you know!!!
Reply to
Rob

"Eric" < wrote I went to the web site and got

"Search was unable to find any results for K-3450 , you may have typed your word incorrectly, or are being too specific. Try using a broader search phrase."

***** You should have looked a little more closely and you might have found:-

snipped-for-privacy@dse.com.au

Now,do you think you can send an email to them by yourself?

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

I probably wouldn't have posted here unless I'd tried DSE first .

I DID find a copy of it, however, but not via DSE.

Dave

Reply to
David

Mr. NoAll I have no interest getting data on the LCD panel, and I have no interest Emailing technical support, I was interested to see what the panel looked like and how much it was, when the DSE web site could not find any results, I posted the information suggesting to David he might of given the wrong number.

as for these comments "Now,do you think you can send an email to them by yourself?"

The trouble with people like you, Brain you are so up yourself you can not think straight,

"Eric" < wrote I went to the web site and got

"Search was unable to find any results for K-3450 , you may have typed your word incorrectly, or are being too specific. Try using a broader search phrase."

***** You should have looked a little more closely and you might have found:-

snipped-for-privacy@dse.com.au

Now,do you think you can send an email to them by yourself?

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Eric

"Eric" wrote

Emailing technical support, I was interested to see what the panel looked like and how much it was

***Why then did you go to the DSE website???

, when the DSE web site could not find any results, I posted the information suggesting to David he might of given the wrong number.

****Did he give the wrong number??? No,he did not.Might he have,who knows?

yourself?"

**** Did you look any further than the "search" panel? No! Therefore it can be safely assumed you could not and can not, "think straight"
***Thanks for the compliment!

you are so up yourself you can not think straight,

***The mind boggles!

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

what a bloody moron, dorkie

"Eric" wrote

Emailing technical support, I was interested to see what the panel looked like and how much it was

***Why then did you go to the DSE website???

, when the DSE web site could not find any results, I posted the information suggesting to David he might of given the wrong number.

****Did he give the wrong number??? No,he did not.Might he have,who knows?

yourself?"

**** Did you look any further than the "search" panel? No! Therefore it can be safely assumed you could not and can not, "think straight"
***Thanks for the compliment!

you are so up yourself you can not think straight,

***The mind boggles!

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Eric

by the way I am not putting up with any more of your shit d*****ad,

you can waste you life replying and not read any more of your crap.

"Eric" wrote

Emailing technical support, I was interested to see what the panel looked like and how much it was

***Why then did you go to the DSE website???

, when the DSE web site could not find any results, I posted the information suggesting to David he might of given the wrong number.

****Did he give the wrong number??? No,he did not.Might he have,who knows?

yourself?"

**** Did you look any further than the "search" panel? No! Therefore it can be safely assumed you could not and can not, "think straight"
***Thanks for the compliment!

you are so up yourself you can not think straight,

***The mind boggles!

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Eric

it's good you found something, I had a quick go, I have no real interest at all so I gave up after the web site did not find anything on the part number, don't worry about Brian people like that they are a "dime a hundred" I should of deleted/banned all his messages early.

I DID find a copy of it, however, but not via DSE.

Dave

Reply to
Eric

. by the way I am not putting up with any more of your shit d*****ad,

you can waste you life replying and not read any more of your crap.

***** More moronic meanderings,I wonder what is the real meaning of the above mangled English?

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

Reply to
The Real Andy

"The Real Andy"

Eric, Goldsmith has no idea, so ignore him. He is a complete f****it and has yet to post any usefull information on theis NG.

**** Try this for useful information,you can't spell useful nor can you spell this.And obviously, even though you know you cannot spell correctly,you haven't got a clue about using a spell checker !!

I wonder if that is why most on this NG ignore you?

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith